After more than 365 of being closed due to Covid-19, we are now set to reopen indoors on Saturday March 20th! We are SO excited to see everyone, while keeping everyones safety in mind. Please look over these new guidelines on how classes and studio procedures will be handled for the time being:
- All classes will be reduced to 5 students per class to adhere to 6ft social distancing guidelines (no exceptions).
- Now that we have a limited capacity in all of our classes, our new Late cancel policy will be 7 HOURS PRIOR TO CLASS START TIME to allow any members wanting to get into classes access. Any class canceled after that time will receive a $10 late cancel fee.
- We will continue offering outdoor classes on Saturdays. All cardio classes (Dance and SWEAT) will be outdoors where masks will be optional.
- We will start with one class per day, and will add classes as needed.
- The duration of our classes will all now be 50 minutes long to allow for more cleaning between classes.
- You will no longer check in for your class on the iPad. All instructors will check members in at the beginning of class.
- All students will be allowed in studio no more than 10 minutes before class start time.
- Masks are REQUIRED to be worn during all indoor classes for the time being.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front and rear of the studio. And will be mandatory upon arrival into the studio.
- Bringing your own mats and exercise equipment from home is strongly recommended.
- On your first class back you will be required to read and sign a Covid-19 waiver.
- During this time their will be NO GUEST PASSES, to allow more room for paying members.
- All lounge equipment in the front lobby will be off limits until further notice.
- We ask that all socializing be done outside the studio in the front courtyard area.
- Lastly, If you are sick please refrain from coming into the studio.
*Per the guidelines, there will be NO Childcare provided at this time.